Používáním těchto stránek souhlasíte s ukládáním souborů cookies na vašem zařízení.
The Jewish population was in Český Krumlov as early as the 15th century, when a few families lived in the town. It was not until the middle of the 19th century that the Jews gained greater powers and a Jewish religious community was founded. Construction of the synagogue began in 1908 and was completed a year later. Services were held there only until 1938, when it was closed by the Nazis.